Monday, February 3, 2014

Post 15

           I am currently trying to update the my page on the relay website, but I can't get the stupid images to save or any of the text that I'm trying to make to update the "why I relay" tab but none of it is saving. It's very frustrating because people can see my name but that's about it. I spent a whole hour trying to get it to work-during the Super Bowl (talk about commitment) and it wouldn't work. 

            Anyways I'm planning on sending the email to my aunt and my uncle (offerer sides of the family) to hopefully get some money starting to flow in. It's also been an awfully cold and snowy winter so I haven't been able to get outeside and start to campaign yet. I need to start going though. And soon. I am currently writing this in class right now because I got so frustrated last night I just went to sleep. But hey, I got it done so who cares how.

            Also one more thing. I got my mom to get me a ticket out to California for winter break, so I should be able to do some major fundraising from the relatives out there for relay, and it will be very helpful because it obsoletes the page not working. Being there in person should also be a huge help to getting more money from them to donate to a good cause. Scratch that, a great cause. I am writing paragraph this a little later because not only did I not realize the post was this short (it looks bigger on an iPhone ok?) but also because this is some important information. That's all I got for now. Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Don't give up! I know exactly how you feel, I always struggle with what should be the easiest things on the computer. It is very impressive that you worked through the SuperBowl, and that just shows your complete dedication to this project. Good luck with your continued donations, and trust me once the money starts flowing in you will be amazed how far you have come! It is awesome that you get to go enjoy the warm weather, while Relaying at the same time. I love how you really made this post conversational, and I do have to say I laughed a lot as I read it because some things were quite funny, and relatable, aka the iphone piece. Good luck with fundraising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry I haven't been able to respond to any of your comments. Ive been kind of buisy lately plannig my trip and stuff. Thank you I really appreciate the input.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jacob! I am Victor R and I also have a blog! I am a student at BHS and my teacher told me to come look at you blog! I think the works and effort you are putting into fundraising is great and it deserves a lot more attention. I find you as a very funny and conversational guy. It was a great experience to find your blog and keep on blogging you are great at it! Come check out my blog about basketball http://nbaproswish.blogspot.com Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry I never responded to your commnet-I just now realized it was there. Thanks a lot I really appreciate it. Sweet bball blog too.

      Delete