Sunday, February 9, 2014

Post 16

                   I'm getting excited to head out to California to get some fundraising done along with having a little fun. I hope to come back with $500 in the donated. Also, my sister gave me a list of donors that she had and hopefully I should be able to get a few of them. My sister also wants me to get a pretty big team going, but I don't really want to have a big one because it just doesn't really seem worth it to spend time working on that when I could be fundraising. This week was mostly just a hold week while I wait to go to California, so I don't have too much to report in other than what I just said, so I'll.h hopefully be able for bring back some good news from Northern California next time a return, and I should also have a great time as well.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have fun! You can focus on donations, but don't forget to have fun! 500 is a great goal, I personally have never raised that much so don't get disappointed if you don't totally make it. I work for a company raising money and on the nights I don't make goal I just shrug it off. Itll all work out in the end! I can also relate to having a big team, I tried to get everyone to join me my first couple of years but in the end you realize it isn't truly worth it when you could be doing other more productive things. Have fun in cali and goodluck fundraising!! :)

    ReplyDelete