Monday, March 10, 2014

Post 19

                       This week I really didn't do too much. I am just working on a mass email I will send to people and I really hope I can get some cash flow into the account. I am also working as always on getting some more people on the team. I also got two guys who want to be more involved in Relay, so I deemed one of the "Cheif Recruitment Manager" or "CRM" and the other "Assistant Cheif Recruitment Manager" so they can focus more on the recruitment, and I can focus more on the money side of things, while also indirectly recruiting. Just to make if official. I signed their National Honors Society applications, so yeah I feel pretty important now.

                       I also got a job, so hopefully before the event, I can make a sizable, personal donation to show that not only am I asking for money, but I am also willing to put money into it myself. This is going to be a reisdual income that I have been trying to get for a while. I am also trying to get a subject for my talk figured out, because I actually do want to speak at the TEDx talk, but I don't want to set that goal until I can actually have a topic and plan to back it. So that is pretty much it for this week. I have a captains meeting this wednesday, so that will hopefully be some good inspiration for more fundraising. I can't wait to continue my journy through this Relay for Life.

1 comment:

  1. I love how focused you are on the various different aspects relay involves, especially appointing people to do work as well. I love how you want to give back, and that really is so important. More people will be willing to donate if they realize you are donating as well.

    ReplyDelete